- 1 egg, beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs 93% lean ground beef
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush saltine crackers in ziplock bag with mallet or rolling pin until finely crushed.
- Combine the first 8 ingredients together in large bowl and mix well with your hands.
- Place and form meat loaf into greased loaf pan.
- Bake uncovered for 50 minutes.
- Combine sauce ingredients and spread over top of meat loaf.
- Bake 15-20 minutes longer, until thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Let meat stand 10 minutes before slicing